David Jackson Collection
7001 and 7004 on shed
Taken July 1982 at Port Kembla, NSW
In January 1959 a contract was placed by the New South Wales Government Railways with Commonwealth Engineering, Granville for the construction of ten 550 hp (410 kW) 0-6-0 diesel-hydraulic shunting locomotives. They were specifically intended to replace steam locomotives at Port Kembla.
Picture added on 16 November 2013 at 09:21